How do I report a crime, express public safety concerns or request a wellness check on an individual?

Call 9-1-1.

If assistance is not an needed immediately (property destruction, identity theft, car prowls, property theft, narcotics and graffi) you have the option to use the Community Online Reporting Program. The link to report a crime online is here.