How do I report streetlight problems?

To report a streetlight malfunction, complete the form located on the City of Seattle’s “Request a Service” website.

You will need the following information:

  • The 7-digit pole number
  • The name of the street where the pole is located
  • The nearest address to the pole
  • The specific issue (on all day, not working at night, LED glare and pole down, etc)

Learn more about the City’s streetlight program here.